Located in Westmont, Illinois, InterVarsity Press has been publishing thoughtful Christian books for more than 70 years. Affiliated with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA and International Fellowship of Evangelical Students (IFES), IVP is a leading Christian publisher with a respected history providing resources that strengthen the church, encourage individuals, and shape the academy.
InterVarsity Press serves those in the university, the church and the world by publishing resources that equip and encourage people to follow Jesus as Savior and Lord in all of Life.
Our Publishing Program
- For Christians looking to grow spiritually, they provide Bible studies, devotionals, and spiritual formation titles.
- IVP publishes books on social justice, racial reconciliation, global Christianity, evangelism, and contemporary issues for those who hope to engage thoughtfully with culture.
- IVP offers shareable booklets, spiritual fiction, and Bible storybooks for children.
- For those who work in church ministry, IVP offers small group studies, ministry leadership resources, missions training books, and whole-church discipleship curriculum.
- For pastors and professors, IVP Academic publishes titles and textbooks that facilitate the broader conversations taking place in the academy and the church, enriching the study of students of all levels.
- IVP Academic has more than 500 reference and commentary titles to stock any scholar’s library.
Role in Operation World
As a like-minded ministry, InterVarsity Press is excited to partner with Operation World. In January 2012, InterVarsity Press became the publisher of Operation World, 7th Edition. They now carry a variety of Operation World Resources, including a prayer map, a shortened version of Operation World, a prayer resource for kids, and other related titles.
How to Order
Shop for Operation World Resources at ivpress.com.
Have a question about your order? Contact IVP.
Request permission to reproduce Operation World material at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Permissions Help page.